The Power of the Network
Working with the right financial advisor can do wonders for your finances. A reputable financial planner is someone who is:
- Credibly licensed and thoroughly experienced
- Willing to understand your unique circumstances and what your goals are
- An ethical fiduciary who will always have your best interests at heart
- A member of your own local community, and someone who knows our wonderful state of New Jersey inside and out.
By understanding your unique situation, we’ll connect you with a financial advisor that will best serve your needs.
About the New Jersey Financial Advisors Network
The New Jersey Financial Advisors Network consists of highly qualified financial planning experts from all over New Jersey.
Although we operate our own independent businesses, we are united by our commitment to provide clients with the best guidance and financial advice possible. These are the standards all members of our network meet:
- Appropriately registered with the State of New Jersey as a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
- A strict fiduciary duty to always act in the best interest of our clients
- Operate as a fee-only financial advisor. We do not collect any fees or commissions on the investment products we recommend to clients.
- Have unblemished records as financial professionals
- Committed to providing comprehensive financial planning to clients, as opposed to simply managing investments (though some of us provide investment management services as well)
- Thoroughly experienced in providing stellar financial planning services to clients
- Operate our businesses all throughout New Jersey.
- Committed to continually furthering our education in order to provide more value to clients
- Own or work at an independent financial planning firm, free of the complications and conflicts of interest that sometimes exists among advisors at large broker-dealers or insurance companies
- Have a sterling reputation among professionals in our industry, as membership in NJFAN is by invitation only
- Maintain their status as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®), or be recognized as a CFP® candidate currently pursuing the designation. Some members also possess additional certifications related to financial planning.
- Actively seeking new clients to work with
Our trusted network here at New Jersey Financial Advisors Network will ensure the prosperity and security of your financial future.
Find the right financial planner for you
To learn more about us and find the advisor that best fits your needs, please select one of our profiles below. You can also sort through our member financial advisors by specialty at this link.